It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC + 10 hours

Welcome
Welcome to Offroad80s.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

If you are a registered user and are having troubles staying logged in or you attempt to log in and the forum dosent let you, Please read this post first If you are still having problems contact Admin.

Forum rules

To help keep this forum up to date with current stuff for sale, old posts will be auto deleted after 180 days from last post. If your item is sold, please use the report post button and select "item sold" from the drop down list to notify a moderator that your post can be deleted

Post subject: SOLD ITEMS - PLEASE READ
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Australian State: WA
Cruiser Model: I dont have an 80
Transmission: What did I just say?
Year: I dont have an 80 yet!!
In order to keep the for sale section up to date with valid stuff for sale, old posts over 180 days from last post will be auto deleted. Any items sold will also have the threads deleted. In order to bring an item sold thread to the attention of the moderators for deletion, please follow the below method.

Firstly click on the report post button on your original post:
Attachment:
report post.jpg

This will bring up the report post page where you will find a drop down menu, you need to select the "item is sold, please delete thread" item on the list. Once that it done click submit and the report will be sent to the moderators list
Attachment:
report post 2.jpg

Only select "item sold" from the list for the purpose of deleting for sale threads, all other items on the list are for reporting inappropriate threads.
It would be preferable that all users who post in this section use this system when their thread is required to be deleted

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM me if you'd like to be added to any of the state usergroups so you can view your states forum
Offroad80s Custom Google Search

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: SOLD ITEMS - PLEASE READ
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 pm 

Australian State: NSW
Cruiser Model: FZJ80 GXL
Transmission: Manual
Year: 96
Too easy.

Check the Frequently Asked Posts before posting a potential common question

Forced95 wrote:
Meh, it all seems like a lot of farking around tryin to get an oiler to run like a petrol...

Profile Send private message  

Contact Us | All times are UTC + 10 hours