It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC + 10 hours

Welcome
Welcome to Offroad80s.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

If you are a registered user and are having troubles staying logged in or you attempt to log in and the forum dosent let you, Please read this post first If you are still having problems contact Admin.

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: New Members - Joining Hidden State Usergroups
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Australian State: WA
Cruiser Model: I dont have an 80
Transmission: What did I just say?
Year: I dont have an 80 yet!!
For those who are not aware of it, the forum contains several extra forums for each state that are hidden by default. In order to see the extra forums you need to join that states usergroup. There is no limit to how many state usergroups you can join, I will however make the listed state in your profile your default one (which gives your username a different colour and adds your state's flag to your profile in the forum). In order to see the extra forums you need to join the associated usergroup. So step 1, click on your user control panel:
Attachment:
step 1.jpg

From there click on usergroups in your control panel:
Attachment:
step 2.jpg

Select your usergroup you want to join and click submit
Attachment:
step 3.jpg

I'll approve your membership to the usergroup when I login next or as soon as I see it. If you have any dramas with this proccess then post up in this thread what states usergroup you want to join and I'll do it all for you.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM me if you'd like to be added to any of the state usergroups so you can view your states forum
Offroad80s Custom Google Search

Profile Send private message  

Contact Us | All times are UTC + 10 hours